In this tutorial, we will show you how to open the Nvidia control panel in Windows 10. Many users have a complaint that the Nvidia control panel is missing or not opening in Windows 10. That’s true, But not in all manners. It’s just not showing on right-click options. Also in the icon menu. But it is installed on your Windows 10 PC. You just have to activate it in a proper way to access it. So just follow the simple steps to open the Nvidia control panel in Windows 10.
Before we start, you must know why this happened on Windows 10 and not on other Windows versions like Windows 8 or Windows 7. So the reason is when the latest version of Windows 10 is released, It allows some apps should be downloaded from Microsoft Store only for security purposes. Especially the drivers or hardware related apps. Therefore when you install these types of software from third parties, it not works. So let’s start the tutorial.
How To Open Nvidia Control Panel In Windows 10
- Remove the previously installed control panel completely and restart the PC.
- Update your Nvidia drivers to the latest version if it is much older.
- Now open Microsoft Store from the Start menu and search for the Nvidia control panel.
- Click on the Get button to install the latest version of the control panel.
- After installation, you will get the control panel in options as well as the icons menu.
That’s it. You only have to do the above steps to get the missing Nvidia control panel from windows 10.
Although this method is also very simple it is not recommended. Because you won’t get Nvidia control panel in right-click options by using this method.
- Simply go to program files -> Nvidia Corporation -> Nvidia Control Panel Client.
- Copy the nvcpiui.exe file and paste it on the desktop. It is the control panel file.
- That’s it When you want to run it just double click on that file and use it.
Video tutorial contains method 2. If you are having trouble, just watch the video tutorial and open the Nvidia control panel.
Just right click on the desktop or anywhere and you will see the options to access it. Another way is to access it from the icons menu.
If it’s missing from options, then refer the question 3 otherwise go to program files -> Nvidia Corporation -> Nvidia Control Panel Client this path to find it.
In the latest version of Windows 10, it is missing. You have to manually install it from the Microsoft Store. Above we have shared the tutorial on How to open the Nvidia Control Panel in Windows 10. Just read the full tutorial to open it.